TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
The TAE40116 Certificate in Training and Assessment Qualification has been superseded in Dec 22 with the new TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and is equivalent.
We are now taking applications in the TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This program is funded by DTWD (for eligible WA students who meet the funding eligibility criteria).
Please download and complete your Entry Requirements Document and submit with your application to study with us.
Get ahead of the flock to become a qualified trainer!
At Mine Training Australia, we provide high quality, industry relevant training right here in the heart of Perth. Our dedicated team is committed to helping you reach your potential and advance your career through our TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Course, a comprehensive program designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in training and assessment roles whether in a mines role or becoming a trainer and assessor.
This nationally recognised qualification is perfect for those seeking to become a trainer and assessor in a vocational education setting, such as TAFE, or within a workplace setting. It’s also the ideal course for professionals in the mining industry who are looking to step into a training role or enhance their existing training skills.
The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is the industry standard qualification for those who deliver and assess training. This qualification will provide participants with the skills, knowledge and passion to deliver interesting and informative training sessions to groups and individuals, navigate the Australian training system and undertake competency-based assessments against any benchmark or standard.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment reflects the role of individuals who are engaged in delivering training and assessment services in the Vocational Education and Training (VET) or other sectors. This qualification (or the skills sets derived from units of competency within it) is also suitable for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program. Students may have existing qualifications and technical skills in any given vocation or profession, yet require skills or recognition in training and assessment.
What You Will Learn
The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment offers a deep dive into the core areas of vocational training and assessment. You’ll learn:
- How to navigate the Vocational Education and Training Sector
- How to design, develop, deliver and facilitate effective training for both group sessions and online
- How to effectively assess competency in a vocational context
Why Choose Mine Training Australia
Our approach to training is simple, we believe in providing real world and practical knowledge that translates directly to your job. Here’s why you should choose Mine Training Australia for your Certificate IV in Training and Assessment provider in Perth:
- Expert Trainers: Our trainers are industry professionals with years of experience in the mining and education sectors. They’re not just teachers, they’re mentors who are committed to your seeing you succeed.
- Flexible Learning: We understand that everyone’s schedules are different. That’s why we offer both full time and part time study options, as well as online learning opportunities to help you manage that schedule while studying TAE.
- Industry Relevant Curriculum: Our course content is constantly updated to reflect the latest industry standards and practices.
- Supportive Environment: At Mine Training Australia, we are a friendly team and provide a supportive learning environment. Our staff are always ready to assist you with any queries or concerns in and out of our facility.
- Strategic Location: Based in Osborne Park WA our facility is perfectly situated to serve the needs of anyone seeking to achieve this Qualification in Perth or surrounds. We also offer programs in the Kimberley region and at our client’s venues.
Take your career to the next level with the TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment at Mine Training Australia. Join us today and become a part of a vibrant community that’s of trainers and assessors who know what they are doing and can make a difference!
For more information about our TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course, please contact us today. We look forward working with you and helping you achieve your career goals.