RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces & RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights Combined Course
Welcome to Mine Training Australia, where quality education meets practical skills. Nestled in the heart of Perth, we are the preferred choice for comprehensive industrial training in the country. Our dedication to creating safer workplaces transcends the boundaries of traditional learning. We empower our students with the knowledge they need to thrive and ensure safety in the most challenging environments.
Join Our Combined RIIWHS202E & RIIWHS204E Courses
We proudly offer our combined RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces & RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights course. This exceptional program has been designed to equip you with the essential skills to operate safely and efficiently in both confined spaces and at heights.
Why Choose Our Combined Course?
- Industry-Standard Training: Our trainers are experienced industry professionals. You will be guided through real life scenarios, ensuring you understand the risks associated with confined spaces and heights, and how to manage them effectively.
- Flexible Learning: We understand that our students have different schedules or learning styles. That’s why we offer flexible learning options, including on-site training and practical assessments that fit into your lifestyle.
- Nationally Recognised: Upon successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a nationally recognised statement of attainment, giving you the certification you need to move forward in your career.
- Hands-on Experience: Our course combines theoretical knowledge with practical, hands-on training. This approach ensures you not only understand the safety concepts but also can apply them effectively in real-world situations.
Our combined RIIWHS202E & RIIWHS204E course covers a comprehensive range of topics, including:
- Identifying confined space hazards
- Understanding the requirements for working safely at heights
- Operating breathing apparatus
- Implementing risk management procedures
- Emergency procedures and first aid
Your Safety is Our Priority
At Mine Training Australia, not only are we dedicated to teaching you the rules of safety, we’re also committed to ensuring you understand why it matters. Safety is not a mere regulation, it is a responsibility we all share.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you’re ready to expand your skillset, we’re here to guide you every step of the way. Enrol in our combined RIIWHS202E & RIIWHS204E course today and take your career to new heights!
Mine Training Australia – Ensuring Safety, Promoting Excellence.
A moderate English language, literacy and numeracy skill is required.
Participants must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
Participants must wear the following PPE to commence the training:
- long-sleeved shirt (preferably high vis)
- long pants
- steel capped boots required
Safety glasses, gloves and hard hats will be provided however you are encouraged to bring your own.
Lunch: Bring your own (microwave and fridge available).
Parking is available on-site or walk from Glendalough Train Station.